Yap Chong Yee

Friday, April 18, 2008

LETTER TO WWW.COMMONDREAMS.ORG/

I have published my letter to his Royal Highness, Regent of Perak, who by the way is well educated in the law and hold a Phd. from some American Ivy league University.

His Royal Highness has made numerious claims publicly that Malaysia need to regain the respectability of the judiciary in Malaysia which is notorious for their judges ABUSING THEIR POWERS. Judges do not deliver JUDGMENTS, they merely make such orders as they feel like, and there is no accountability for their abuse of power. How is it possible for a litigant TO APPEAL A WRONG THAT HAS BEEN KNOWINGLY PERPETRATED BY THE JUDGE IF HE (JUDGE) DOES NOT DELIVER HIS GROUNDS FOR HIS DECISION ? I have been fighting for over 8 years to obtain justice before the law and to date I have not been given any reply whatsoever.

I see a similarity between what is going on with the case of John Yoo and that of my wife; in both cases there has been abuse of powers and no accountability AT THE HIGHEST OFFICE OF THE LAND. This Judge zainon binti Mohd. Ali is a judge of the Court of Appeal and she sits of the bench of the Constitutional Court, the highest court of the land AND SHE DOES NOT KNOW THE LAW !

I only appeal to the moderators of Commondreams.org/ to allow my post above of my letter to His Royal Highness, the Regent of Perak to remain because I want the Lawyers in Malaysia to know that even at the highest office, THE LAWS OF MALAYSIA IS NOT ENFORCED. WHAT SORT OF LEGAL & JUDICIAL SYSTEM EXIST IN MALAYSIA. I WANT THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY TO KNOW THAT MALAYSIA HAS NO LEGAL SYSTEM AND THE JUDICIARY DISPENSE ONLY THE LAW OF THE JUNGLE.



THE ARTICLE THAT HAS MY LETTER TO HIS ROYAL HIGHNESS IS FOUND IN www.commondreaams.org/ and under the title "The prosecution of John Yoo. "

2 Comments:

At 20/4/08 12:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

till the law... is the faster..

I jope it will change..

I love it!

 
At 24/4/08 1:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pleas write a more formal letter!!!

Adress his hainess propaly!

You no read Malay books?

Write malay la... sultan where can read english!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home