IS THERE LEGAL RECOURSE FOR JUDGE TO GET ME?
Dear Joe,
I am sure that you must know by now what I have written to ………about your letter being seditious and in contempt of court as it is not a mere criticism of a judgement. Section 3 (1) (c) of the Sedition Act, 1948 defines seditious tendency as a tendency "to bring into hatred or contempt or to excite disaffection aganist the administration of Justice in Malaysia or of any State" punishable under Section 4 (1) with a fine not exceeding RM5,000.00 or to a term of imprisonment not exceeding 3 years or to both for the first offence. Section 4 (2) makes it an offence to be in possession of any seditious publications. I have therefore deleted your attachment previously sent to me.
Joe, your wife has lost an application to wind up a compny, which you feel is wrong and your legal avenue is to appeal against the judgement when your counsel can point out to the Court of Appeal the errors of the Judge. Please do not foget that your wife's principal cause of action has not been disposed off and you should do anything to prejudice her case.
I do not think that your letter would do your wife's case any good other than to let off steam.
Please take care and best regards,
MY COMMENTS :
I received this email from a very old & dear friend regarding my attacks on judge Zainon binti Mohd. Ali; as you can see he is very concerned about my wellbeing as only an old and dear friend could feel.
I wish to assure him that I fully realise that what I am doing is what he says it is; BUT FOR ONE DIFFERENCE, I posted all my comments on my own bloggsite and all the material were published in Australia; this makes my comments mere free expression, and I will answer his fear for my safety in point form :
(a) This raises an issue in Law, “were my comments seditious ?” I have no doubt that they were in the context of my friends quotation from Malaysian laws relating to this matter on hand; BUT ONLY IF I UTTERED THEM IN MALAYSIA, because there is an issue of jurisdiction. DID I EVEN COMMIT THE OFFENCE of sedition ? In the context of the posting of what I wrote, I do not think I had committed any offence under that legislation. I was at all times that I posted my comments, physically in Australia. My comments were not directed to anybody in particular in Australia. I WAS NOT WITHIN MALAYSIAN JURISDICTION; therefore, I cannot have committed the offence.
(b) On the issue of whether I could be held in contempt of court, I again say that such convenient tool for judge Zainon binti Mohd. Ali to wreak vengeance is not available to her. Judge Zainon binti Mohd. Ali is a Malaysian judge and not an Australian judge; she is no more a judge in Australia than I am a judge in Australia. On the issue of the fine, it is not even worth discussing.
(c)Finally, my defence is TRUTH ! and I stand by that defense. The judgment delivered by judge Zainon binti Mohd. Ali just cannot stand the light of day; even a kampong fish monger can come up with a better judgment.
I, as a matter of fact, I want this case to be tried in Australia if it is at all possible. I want media coverage for my “15 minutes of fame”, if you think you can get me by extradition then I welcome it. I believe there is no extradition arrangement between Malaysia and Australia. I deduce this fact from the case of the Trengganu Prince who abducted his children and smuggled them back to Trengganu. I may be wrong, but from my perspective WHO CARES ?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home