MISS FONG PLEASE NOMINATE AS INDEPENDANT
Miss Fong Po Kuan, Greetings !
I just cannot let you sleep peacefully if you do not get back into the race for the seat that you have held for so long and so successfully. I am retired and a pensioner and my wife & I receive just sufficient for us to live comfortably, but we do not have very much left after living expenses; but THIS IS WHAT I WILL ASK YOU TO DO FOR THE SAKE OF OUR CHINESE PEOPLE, I will pay for your nomination deposit. This is not to say that you cannot afford because from my circumstances I can assure you that you have more money than I will have.
I make this offer to you for the sake of our people. The reason why I make this offer is that I believe that you can win even if you do not make any effort whatsoever. You have my Email address and all you need do is to accept my offer by email and I will send to you the money by my sister who lives in PJ.. All I want is that you nominate and you can then sit back WIN OR LOOSE IS NOT YOUR BUSINESS ANY MORE.
The seat of Batu Gajah belongs to you and not to DAP. The people of your constituency chose you as their representative and you owe them a duty until they choose another representative; so if you nominate and you do no work at all to win and somebody else takes your place then you are released from your public duty. Miss Fong show your sincerity and commitment to the cause for the betterment of our Chinese people. Please take my offer and nominate; just nominate as an
independent !

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home