PAS IS NOT RACE BASED :VOTE PAS DAP KEADILAN
UMNO & THE CHICKEN SHIT PRIME MINISTER ABDULLAH BEDAWI WHO
SLEEPS AT PARLIAMENTARY SESSIONS AND THIS IS THE YEAR UMNO
WILL LOOSE GOVERNMENT
GREETINGS MY CHINESE & INDIAN BROTHERS !
This is the year that you, my fucking Chinese & Indian brothers must find your fucking balls and walk like a man & talk like a man. For 50 years you, my fucking brothers have lost your balls, ALL BECAUSE THAT FUCKING UMNO DATO HARUN IN 1969 “513” TOOK THEIR KERIS AND SLAUGHTERED 2,954 CHINESE TO DEATH AND THEY BURNED HUNDREDS OF CHINESE HOUSES. I know because I lived at No. 35 Kamunting Street, KL we were just at the edge of Kampong Bahru, when the fucking riots was in full play. Two of my neighbour families were burnt to death (the two whole families); our neighbourhood “chai tiem mah” (grocery store at the corner of Kamunting and Yap Ah Shak ) was burnt and looted. The shop was burnt to the ground and occupants died in the blaze because the curfew was dusk to dawn and UMNO told the “FIRE BRIGATE” not to go out to put out any fires at the time of the riots. All the shops (about 20 of them) along Jalan Hale were burnt down and shops looted. I remember the fucking Dato Harun organized UMNO RIOTS OF “513”. This riots were carefully planned and meticulously carried out with complicity from the government.
I ASK ALL MY FUCKING CHINESE BROTHERS, DO YOU REMEMBER FUCKING “513” ? I ASK YOU MY FUCKING CHINESE BROTHERS DO YOU REMEMBER “513” ?
I deliberately left out mentioning my dearest FUCKING INDIAN BROTHERS because the Indians believed that they were the brothers of the Malays; and the riots of “513” saw the Malays spared the lives of the Indians, and we also have a saying among our Chinese brothers arising from the riots and the Indian collaborators. The Chinese saying goes like this, “513 IS FOR THE PIGS (pigs refer to Chinese ) BUT SOON IT WILL BE THE TURN OF THE GOATS (goats refer to the Indians). This couplet refers to the ethnic preference of Chinese for Pork and Indians for mutton. The savagery and brutality of the POLIS RIOT SQUARD TO SUPPRESS THE HINDRAFF PROTESTERS WAS PLANNED BEFORE HAND; the brutality & savagery of the suppression was to warn the Indians that they are in the same position a the Chinese. You fucking Indians are in the same position as we Chinese; so don’t go sucking UMNO cocks and think that you will be spared the FUCKING KRIS. The KRIS that was held so high by this arsehole HISHAMUDDIN BIN DATO HUSSEIN ONN is a fucking warning to you my lovely Indian arseholes, IF YOU DO NOT VOTE FOR UMNO THEN THIS TIME IT WILL BE TIME FOR SLAUGHTERING THE FUCKING GOAT.
There is a very big difference between UMNO and PAS. I am not just dropping names but in fact I know Dato Asri (MB Kelantan of long ago) and Dato Nik Man (Deputy MB to Asri), I know them very well and I had some discussion with them when they were alive (I think Dato Nik Man could still be alive, he was much younger than Asri). Pas leaders knew very well that they could not break into FORMING THE NATIONAL GOVERNMENT BECAUSE THEY WERE RELIGIOUS BASED THAT PROJECTED A SECTARIAN IMAGED; but they wanted very much to tell the non-Malay Malaysians that they were not MALAY BASED PARTY because, a CHINESE CAN BE A MEMBER OF PAS IF HE IS MUSLIM, well so will an Indian. Therefore we see the logic of PAS as not a race based Party. From my perspective PAS is much better and is closer to a national unifying CONCEPT AND PARTY, Pas will not discriminate against a person just because he is not a Malay. PAS hence ACCEPTS DIVERSITY and this is half way improvement towards accepting our Chinese and Indians as TRULY MALAYSIANS. Come to think of it we Chinese have never been too bothered by religion; YES CONSIDER WHAT I SAID, that PAS by their party philosophy ACCEPTS CHINESE INTO THEIR MEMBERSHIP. Yes Chinese can be members of PAS but then you will have to circumcise (Chinese says “cut cock”) but then we FUCKING CHINESE ARE FUCKING OPPORTUNISTS and some will go and cut cock, WHY NOT ?
I ASK OUR CHINESE BROTHERS, CAN YOU FUCKING CHINESE MUSLIMS BECOME UMNO MEMBERS ? ABSOLUTELY NOT ! UMNO is for Malays only and no fucking cut cock Chinaman Muslim can become UMNO members.
I say to my Chinese brothers than we Chinese has no fucking need to be MENTRIS; LOOK AT THE FEW FUCKING MCA & GERAKAN CHINESE MENTRIS IN THE UMNO GOVERNMENT. What have they achieved for the Chinese ? Not a fucking thing. Do Not believe these fucking MCA & Gerakan Mentris. I say to all our Chinese and Indians to be fucking brave and to hand the PENANG STATE GOVERNMENT TO DAP OR KEADILAN whatever is to be decided by Dato Seri Anaur. I say to the DAP and Mr Lim Kit Siang that the main criteria is the candidate’s “electibility,” and not whether he is Chinese or Malay. It is more important for us to DEFEAT UMNO and set Malaysia on a course that is not RACE BASED and for that matter we need to vote non race based political parties like PAS, DAP and Kead

2 Comments:
Dear Sir,
I really enjoy reading our write-ups and insights... sans the swearings, of course.
but for your second last paragraph, it is not true that you'd have to 'cut cock' in order to join Pas.
you only do that if you're embracing Islam.
Nevertheless, here are some links that may be of your interest on the Pas Supporters Club in Malaysia:
1. Indian Pas Supporters:
http://pas.blogmas.com/2007/08/18/pas-ada-kelab-penyokong-dari-kaum-cina-dan-india/
2. Chinese Pas Supporters:
http://www.pas.org.my/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=77&Itemid=32
3. Ibans Pas Supporters:
http://www.pas.org.my/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=86&Itemid=32
4. Gobi, one of Pas avid supporters:
http://www.ngobalakrishnan.com/main/
5. Kelab Penyokong Pas:
http://www.harakahdaily.net/bm/index.php/utama/konvensyen-kelab-penyokong-pas-pamer-sokongan-bukan-islam.html
Lawan Tetap Lawan!
Hello Puan Z Thank you for your response. You know it is only now after I think 2 years of blogging that I have some live response.
I added the profanities just to stir up any readers that might read my blog and of course I am most incensed by the utter ignorance of this judge Zainon binti Mohd. Ali who struck off my wife's case on grounds that is so totally wanting in logic and any trace of support of law.
Puan Z, I am not just dropping names but I knew Dato Asri (PMIP) well and his deputy Dato Nik Man or Mat, can't remember. They were even then knew that PMIP will get nowhere unless they joined up to the DAP, but they were afraid that they will be seen as pro-Chinese and loose support.
Now that they are in some kind of UNITED FRONT I wish them the very best. I left KL with my family in 1978. I am now 72 years.
Sorry for the profanities but that was meant for the men. Keep reading my blogg because I am going hammer & thongs to attack Judge Zainon binti Mohd. Ali from now on.
Joe Yap
Post a Comment
<< Home