Response to Maverick SM
Hello Maverick SM !
Thank you very much for your empathy and public concern for my predicament. It is true that I am in a loose - loose situation IN MALAYSIA, and if I were in Malaysia, I will not be so foolhardy. I too could have abused my influence, like the respondents, Stephen Lim Cheng Ban, Wong Kem Chen and Kwong Sea Yoon did, because I was the classmate to a few of the most senior Judges serving at that time, but I chose not to and I did not even call on them at all on this matter. I DID NOT THINK ANY JUDGE COULD DARE TO ABUSE HER POWER IN OUR PETITION because our pleading had only one issue, which was proof that a company resolution APPROVING THE SHARE PARTICIPATION OF respondent WONG KEM CHEN EXIST. My wife had pleaded that she never ever signed any company resolution whatsoever; therefore how can such a resolution EXIST ? It is for the company to prove that such a resolution exist. THAT WAS THE SINGLE ISSUE. If there is a proper law and order legal & judicial system that exist today in Malaysia Judge zainon binti Mohd. Ali will be sitting in jail today. Malaysia today has only a DISNEY LAND LEGAL & JUDICIAL SYSTEM.
I have written to the A.-G, the President of the Court of Appeal, President & Secretary of Bar Council, many legal practitioners in Malaysia by Email, to the Sultan of Perak, to the Regent of Perak, who spoke of what a responsible independent Judiciary looks like at the Marriot Hotel, and to the Law Minister who wrote so eloquently about what an independent looks & sound like, BUT TO DATE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY REPLY. I have no problem defending myself in Australia because our judges are drawn from eminent lawyers of the highest caliber; they are ethical & learned in the law. Judge Zainon binti Mohd. Ali is NOT QUALIFIED BOTH IN CHARACTER & PROFESSIONAL TRAINING; she does not fucking know the law.
The actions & conduct of Judge Zainon binti Mohd. Ali HAD TOTALLY DESTROYED THE APPEAL PROCESS IN MY WIFE’S CASE. I will spell it out to all my blogger friends reading this post.
(1) Judge Zainon binti Mohd. Ali had approved security for costs Rm.60,000 which I borrowed from my daughters at 30% compound interest per annum. This Rm.60,000 was paid in full and in time. That being the case, according to the law of procedure tis payment is to be followed by setting the case down for hearing. She did not follow through tis rule of procedure, but instead she approved the second and later application for striking out of the petition. She approved this application for striking out even without any order setting aside of the Order for security for costs. SUCH A DEVELOPMENT IS SHEER NONSENSE, because these two COURT orders are CONTRADICTIONS ONE AGAINST THE OTHER. The orders cancels out the other.
(2) The point that I want to prove is that her actions had destroyed the appeal process in my wife’s case on this basis; My wife and the respondents did not appeal against the order for security for costs, THAT BEING THE CASE THE MATTER IS AT AN END, and this will mean that both sides of the Petition has agreed that the case will now proceed to trial. UPON PAYMENT OF THE RM.60,000 the payment constitutes an agreement among all the parties, Judge Zainon binti Mohd. Ali, All 6 respondents, and Petitioner. At this point THERE ARE NO EXTRA JUDICIAL POWERS IN JUDGE ZAINON BINTI MOHD. ALI to go on and approve Stephen Lim’s application for striking out petition. In approving Stephen Lim’s second application for striking out, JUDGE ZAINON BINTI MOHD. ALI. Had acted without judicial authority; she had acted illegally and unlawfully; SHE HAD ABUSED HER POWERS; therefore she acted criminally, because she had adjudicated in both applications and as a senior judge she is deemed to know that she does not have the judicial powers to act in such a criminal manner.
(3) My wife had no recourse to appeal against the order for striking out because the order for striking out was approved without any judicial authority. The proper course in all this insanity was originally for respondent Stephen Lim to appeal against the security for costs; respondents had all applied for security for costs in the sum of Rm.650,000 ALL TO PROVE A NON EXISTENT COMPANY RESOLUTION, which my wife affirmed does not exist because she affirmed that she never ever signed any company resolution. What can justify a security for costs of Rm.650,000 when proof of such a resolution if the resolution exist at all, the resolution will be in the position of the respondents. That being the case even Rm.60,000 is Rm60,000 too much.
(4) That being the case there was no course for my wife to appeal. What we want is to go to trial because we have paid for it. This is such an obvious case of abuse of power and I am AMAZED THAT ALL THE OFFICIALS OF OUR NATIONAL LEGAL & JUDICIAL STRUCTURE, with knowledge of the facts that I have written to them for 100 times and I have not received any replies for, did nothing at all. This situation is like I went up to the Attorney General and told him that Judge Zainon binti Mohd. Ali is having a 100 Kg bad of HEROINE, only to see the Attorney General turn and walk away, as like nothing had happened. The same reaction from the Regent of Perak, President of the Court of Appeal, President & Secretary of Bar Council, and all those that I had sent Email.
(5) WHERE CAN I SEEK JUSTICE ACCORDING TO LAW ? I despair ! Will I get justice from the government of Pakatan Rakyat ?
(6) My only recourse is to make all this Malaysian Legal & Judicial DISNEYLAND NONSENSE PUBLIC THROUGH THE BLOGGERS ! I ask all Bloggers to publish this criminal behaviour by our most senior Judge Zainon Binti Mohd. Ali widely. Judges too like all other citizens are accountable.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Get the name you always wanted with the new y7mail email address.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home