Yap Chong Yee

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Royal Commission inquiring Lingam tapes

Yap Chong Yee,
5a Prinsep Road,
Attadale, WA 6156
Email :ychongyee@yahoo.com.au
Blogg. http://yapchongyee.blogspot.com
To,

Dato Zaid Ibrahim, Minister of Law
Putra Jaya, Malaysia,

Dear YANG AHMAD BERHORMAT,

Re: Re : Originating Petition No. D2-26-41 OF 2001 ;
Lim Choi Yin v. McLaren Saksama (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd

I quote from Malaysiakini from the report of the Lingam Tape scandal :

“A recommendation by the Lingam tape royal commission of inquiry for Dr Mahathir Mohamad and five others to be investigated over their role in the appointment of judges received a warm welcome from several NGOs today.”

I further quote from a statement of Tun Dr. Mahatir’s from the same source :

'I want them to charge me in court. Only then will I have the opportunity to expose more conflicts faced by the judges, including those who have implicated me.'

There you have it Dato Sri Zaid Ibrahim; from the horse’s mouth; Tun as much as saying, “if you charge me I will have more of the scandal that implicates those who control the government. Is it about Abdul Bedawi, Is it about Najib, IS IT ABOUT MY NEMESIS DATO ZAINON BINTI MOHD. ALI IS IT ABOUT ALL THOSE SERVING IN THE GOVERNMENT ? What a kettle of stinking fish in the barrel; one crook threatening all the crooks that if you charge me I will spill the beans on all of you.

IF I MAY BE ALLOWED TO SPECULATE, THIS IS WHAT PAKATAN WILL RIDE ON THE CREST OF THE WAVE.

Well, our gallant Minister of Law have it all served on his plate; so far everything he has been excellent, he has revealed the full content of the Royal commission report, but it is what he does with it that is important. I don’t know if this Mahatir fellow is as smart as they make him out to be, but he has except in details, has said as much that he knows what lies below the tip of the iceberg. Will Dato Sri Zaid Ibrahom going to go through with DOING THE RIGHT THING ? Will he go for the jugular so to speak; it means that he will have to charge the “5” named in the report.

It is now Tun Mahatir’s turn to blackmail PM Bedawi to spill the beans. What a holy mess we are in. my, my ! actions speak louder than words.

Sincerely,

Yap Chong Yee

Copy : HRH Sultan Azalan Shah, of Perak, Attorney General, Chief Justice, President Court of Appeal, Judge Zainon binti Mohd. Ali, President & Secretary Bar Council of Malaysia. Email to many practising Lawyers, Plasted all over the blogs ! YB. Teresa Kok, YB. Wee Choo Keong, Blogger Maverick SM. Blogger, Din Merican, YB. Fong Poh Kuen (MP Perak) and many many more.

PS, This is an issue that PM Bedawi can profit hugely because the size of the scandal is so big that debate and ongoing controversies will displace the call for Bedawi to resign. Beautiful bonous for PM Bedawi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home