Malaysian Bar Council to pass Resolution Affirming that Malaysian Judiciary is not Corrupt
I read in theMalaysiakini website this morning that the Malaysian Bar Council is set to pass a resolution in their next meeting to affirm the findings of an international poll taken of business people the world over THAT MALAYSIA’S JUDICIARY IS NOT CORRUPT. If such a poll does exist, then it has to be the biggest hoax ever perpetrated on the international community ever. I had been to KL recently for the purpose of my wife’s case, and from my discussion with my old friends still practicing at the Malaysian Bar, the corruption has gotten worst not better. It is the consensus of opinion of members of the Bar that most of the members of the Malaysian Judiciary retain on commission basis their own “RUNNERS” ( “bagman”, guys who go around touting the influence of their patron judge). If truth be said, I was in KL expressly for the purpose to arrange a bit of Bribery & Corruption of my own; as negotiation went, I had wasted my time and effort as you will gather from my telling of my story.
I went to bribe NOT THE GOOD JUDGE ZAINON BINTI MOHD. ALI, but whoever, in the PROSECUTOR’S OFFICE, would properly do his duty and do an honest job of investigating the three criminals Stephen Lim Cheng Ban, Wong Kem Chen and Kwong Sea Yoon for PERJURY & FORGERIES. There was no need to bribe the prosecuting officer to contrive to pervert the course of justice, because I know and the three criminals know that they had perpetrated their criminal actions; and if I may add that judge Zainon binti Mohd. Ali knew that these three criminals had perpetrated their crimes. I was offered the services of a very old “MATE” who was my senior at the University of Singapore, and who had retired from the judicial service. He served with distinction as a Public Prosecutor and later he retired as JUDGE (I do not know at what level). I usually meet him at the Selangor Club, whenever I was in town. I had first raised the issue to bribe A PROSECUTOR at one of these meetings and asked if he was able to arrange it, and he said it is a piece of cake.
This was my thinking and offer to him to bribe A PROSECUTOR. Judge Zainon binti Mohd. Ali had already struck out my wife’s petition, denying my wife’s RIGHT TO NATURAL JUSTICE. Lawyers who read this post will argue till the cows come home, whether judge Zainon binti Mohd. Ali’s denial of leave to my wife’s application to cross examine the 3 criminals was in fact a denial of her RIGHT TO NATURAL JUSTICE; but the fact still remains that judge Zainon binti Mohd. Ali HAD IMPOSED A GAG ON MY WIFE’S RIGHT TO PROVE THAT WHAT THE 3 CRIMINALS HAD DEPOSED TO IN THEIR SUPPORTING AFFIDAVITS WERE PERJURIES & FORGERIES. The actions of judge Zainon binti Mohd Ali was so ridiculously perverse that IT IS REASONABLE TO CONCLUDE THAT JUDGE ZAINON BINTI MOHD. ALI HAD TO HAVE BEEN BRIBED TO ACT IN SUCH AN UNEXPLAINABLE MANNER AND BIZARE TO SAY THE LEST
Coming back to my narrative of what was in my offer to my friend to bribe A PROSECUTOR; I said to him that judge Zainon binti Mohd. Ali CRAZY & BIZARE judgment to strike out my wife’s petition meant that my wife had lost her RM.60,000 to the criminals who perverted the course of justice by their miscreant daring. It is just too stupid what judge Zainon binti Mohd. Ali did, because the supporting affidavit of Stephen Lim Cheng ban dated 17th September, 2004, that judge Zainon binti Mohd. Ali relied on to support her judgment DID NOT EVEN AMOUNT TO THE DESCRIBTION OF BEING ACCEPTABLE AS EVIDENTIAL. The said supporting affidavit of Stephen Lim Cheng Ban of the 17th September, 2004 WAS NOT WORTH SHIT. I am a lawyer graduated from the University of Singapore, and I can tell you, by the beard of Allah, that Stephen Lim’s supporting affidavit is even less than shit ! Not only were they meaningless and not of any evidential value, but more disgraceful than that and reflecting on the competence of their legal counsel, and more disgraceful than all that, IT MOST REFLECTED THE INCOMPETENCE OF JUDGE ZAINON BINTI OHD. ALI. To say the least Judge Zainon binti Mohd. Ali did not have the legal learning and legal expertise to evaluate the nature of Stephen Lim’s supporting affidavit as NOT WORTH THE PAPER THEY WERE FORGED ON. The shit pile (affidavit 17th September, 2004) did not exhibit the most important document of all documents, THE SHARE CERTIFICATE. They produced the alleged share transfers BUT NO SHARE CERTIFICATE. Any Kampong fish monger will tell you that without the share certificate, YOU JUST CANNOT TRANSFER THE SHARE. I do believe that Judge Zainon binti Mohd. Ali DID NOT KNOW THIS, “that without a share certificate a completed share transfer CANNOT TRANSFER THE ALLEGED SHARE. POOR WOMAN JUDGE ZAINON BINTI MOHD. ALI, you got promoted well OVER YOUR HEAD.
Coming back to my narrative, I said to my friend that I will pay the whole RM60,000 to achieve the just prosecution of the criminals who perpetrated the forgeries & perjury. Well, by this arrangement I stand to loose NOTHING, since by the judgment of judge Zainon binti Mohd. Ali I will loose all of the RM60,000 in the way of court costs ANYWAY ! Therefore if I got these criminals prosecuted and convicted then I can set aside the judgment of judge Zainon binti Mohd. Ali.and give the whole of the RM60,000 to the prosecutor. My wife will at lest win the petition and out of that she will recover some money, A TOTALLY WIN—WIN ARRANGEMENT.
The Arrangement was made and a meeting was promised between the Prosecutor and myself; but my friend got greedy and he wanted to make himself my senior Counsel. I told him that I already got a very good counsel and that he was only to be my BAGMAN. He wanted more and I deided to cut my losses, and I never called on him again.
On the issue of the coming Bar Council Resolution affirming that the Malaysian Judiciary was honest free corruption and ethical, THAT IS ALL BALLONEY. I had written a few posts earlier, the Malaysia IS LAWLESS. The legal practitioners at the Malaysian Bar are carrying on a professional practice (so called law)under false pretences because their client can get positive results by bidding a higher bribe than their opponent. There is no honest practice in Malaysia, because you can buy a judgment, SO WHY RETAIN A LEGAL PRACTITIONER AND
LOOSE ?
There is the other side of the coin, why does the Malaysian Bar Council want to pass a resolution that Malaysia’s Judiciary is honest ? Singapore does not have to do that and we all know that Singapore Judges are ethical, learned in the law and does not procrastinate for years upon years on an issue that will take 5 minutes to decide if you know the Law. I observe that Judge Zainon binti Mohd. Ali IS NOT VERY FLUENT IN ENGLISH, she uses words like “approbate & reprobate” to articulate her refusal to grant leave to my wife to cross examine the 3 criminals, in her oral judgment to strut her legal learning, but these words must have been taken out of context, because they do not fit into context. This is in relation to judge Zainon binti Mohd. Ali refusing my wife leave to cross examine the 3 criminals; we withdrew because we thought that judge wanted us to withdraw, and she used our withdrawal as a crutch to throw our 2nd application to cross examine.
HERE IS MY INSULT DELIVERED RIGHT INTO THE FACE OF JUDGE ZAINON BINTI MOHD. ALI; dictionary states that the word “approbate” means “approve” or “formally sanctioned”, so the question that I want to ask of judge Zainon binti Mohd. Ali, in what way did my wife or at what point did my wife APPROVE THE PERJURY OF THE 3 CRIMINALS ? And also while we are still at this point of the issue, my wife had at all times “reprobated” (so to speak, what a crummy expression)the PERJURY & FORGERY that were contained in their supporting affidavits; AT ALL TIMES IF I MAY ADD. Can you judge Zainon binti Mohd. Ali explain what you mean by your use of the words “approbate & reprobate” to describe the sins that my wife had committed to deserve the striking out of her petition as showing no cause of action ? I just cannot see how the two words approbate and reprobate could be as big a sin to deserve the striking out of said petition. Poor Judge Zainon binti Mohd. Ali she must have tried to translate a phrase in Bahasa Malaysia into English and the meaning got lost in translation. Poor woman she does not know enough English to understand the issues.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home