Yap Chong Yee

Saturday, December 01, 2007

CHINESE & INDIANDS MUST UNITE !

MALAYSIA IS 3RD RATE & 3RD WORLD.

It is true that I am an Australian and it is equally true to say that I am a proud Australian; but why should I not be ? Australia is the best place to live because contrary to what lot of nonsense that prevails in Malaysia, Australia is not racist, unlike Malaysia. I was a Malaysian until 1978 when I migrated to Australia. I wanted a homeland that was free of racism; totally disgusted with what misery that pass for democracy, “MERITOCRACY”, whatever else that you Malays care to spin and claim as a Malaysia that is modern because you are not first world, you are bloody 3rd rate & 3rd world, lah !

I do not obviously claim to have any positive sentiments for Malaysia, and I do not claim even to want to see a Malaysia that will progress towards a decent, morally upright civil society, because Malaysia is in truth an OLIGARCHY; which is described as government by “the few”. UMNO is not a Malay political party, because UMNO does not serve the Malay people; UMNO is only a political instrument to mislead the Rakyat to support the OLIGARCH; and who are the oligarch ? Look at the leadership of UMNO ! They are the sons & daughters of the original UMNO, the syed Albar, the Tun Husseins, the Tun Razaks, the Syed Albars and etc. These are oligarchs who live by their lies and keep the Malay rakyats in perpetual serfdom. The ordinary rakyat does not share in the fruits of the nation. What has the 50 years of Merdeka produced for the Malays ? Everything the same, lah ! Grinding poverty, perpetual debt, and this time do not blame the middle men, CHINESE as you are prome to do. The grinding poverty of the Malay rakyat is perpetuated by your so called “NEW ECONOMIC POLICY”. In truth you do take away from the Chinese & the Indians, but to be sure, you do not give it to the Malay rakyat, BUT YOU GIVE IT TO YOURSELF, THE OLIGARCH. The sons cousins, brothers of Tun Husseins, the Mahatirs, the Syed Albars etc.

Has the New Economic Policy lifted the general conditions of the Malay rakyats ?
NO ! Let me reveal the truth; why do I say that the rakyat does not get a “look in” to the benefits of Malaysia’s development if indeed there si any whatsoever. I read on the website of “the Malaysian Bar”, discussing the causes of the recent “HINDRAFF” that Malays hold 20% of the total shares, Indians 2% and Chinese 40%. I take these figures as merely hypothetical; however it is a starting point. I take the figure for the Malays of 20% for the sake of argument, therefore to get at the truth we need to ask ourselves, “HOW ARE THE 20% TO BE DEFINED ?” This forms the crux of the issue, because we can then see who and how the shares are held and from that we can say for sure whether the 20% is in truth held by the rakyat. Let me say it as the truth, because NOBODY IN MALAYSIA WILL DARE TO SAY AS IT IS. These 20% stake of the Malay share of the economic pie are in fact held by GOVERNMENT OWNED CORPORATION, as for example, “FELDA” “MALAYSIA AIRLINES” “SIME DARBY”; to the Malaysian Government and the Malays, these are deemed to be Malay. These are Malaysian Government Corporation and they are not really Malay owned at all. They are as much Chinese, Indians, or whatever owned as they are Malay owned, because the funds that purchased them come from the MALAYSIAN GOVERNMENT, and the Indians & Chinese are as much Malaysians as the Malays. This very crucial definition has been passed over because if the issue is raised the Malays threaten to take to rioting like in 1969.

I praise HINDRAFF, the truly representative party for the Indians. The MIC is not representative of the Indians because it only makes their leaders very rich (1 or 2 maybe, and you know who). It is time that the Chinese too organize themselves into another Chinese version of the HINDRAFF. You cannot expect the Malay oligarch to deliver into your fucking Chinese laps reforms that will take away their golden goose; you will need to agitate for reforms as the Indians have so courageously dared to demand their fair share of the economic pie.

I would like to observe that our Chinese people are gutless. There is forever only one weapon for change and that is to PUT PRESSURE ON THE GOVERNMENT; and the only pressure that will cause pain for the government is to shut down the economy by civil disobedience; learn from “Ghandigi”, take to the streets. The Malays have always threatened us with Malay RIOTS, and it has always been effective, so why not use their own weapons against them ? Chinese must join with HINDRAFF and break away from the MCA; they are like the MIC, theyr look after themselves and leave the ordinary Chinese holding their own balls in their palms.

7 Comments:

At 9/12/07 3:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
You have deliberated well on this issue. But have you told this to the Indonesian Chinese too, to put pressure on the indonesian government in the same manner you want the Malaysian Chinese to react. Why don't you come back here and organise this for them rather than saying it out loud n clear in a so-called "safe" environment ? Are you also trying to be the saviour for the poor and neglected Malays that far outnumber the so-called neglected and deprived Chinese N Indians in Malaysia.

 
At 10/12/07 1:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a Malay, your comments are offensive and reckless. UMNO has betrayed my people and the country. Let us not forget, Chinese and Indians have voted in UMNO. Despite all your comments, you conveniently forgotten the dispicable collusion of MCA, MIC and the likes of Ananda Krishnan, Vincent Tan and Tony Fernandes.

 
At 10/12/07 4:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Which part on Earth is truly 'racist free'? As long as there are races on Earth, there is the problem of inequality. Is Australia better than Malaysia? Or Singapore is better than Malaysia?

Ottie.

 
At 12/12/07 5:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Again....been accurate, there are more than 3 races in Malaysia. Granted Australia is lovely country but do you know not so long ago, they had only a white-only emigration policy. Wake up...racism is everywhere. It just manifest itself in different forms.

 
At 24/12/07 2:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I congratulate the 3 comments that are posted on this thread, at lest the issues raised are mature.

I would like to raise a not very relevant observation; why do you post "anonimously", thre is not gag on free comment in Australia; do not be afraid and come up with your name.

I don't like Malaysia, the people, the climate and the politics, so why do I want to come back to Malaysia. I am no Malaysian patriot,and I have no sentimental attachment to anything that is Malaysian.

I am encourageing our Chinese people to migrate to Australia because the Chinese & INdians are quality migrants and we come to Australia to improve our living conditions; more and more Chinese & Indians are coming to Australia and we are all living well; you do not need to be rich to be happy. The more Chinese who come to Australia the more comfortable we will be.

I will answer all the comments but now my wife wants to play video games so I will stop here.

 
At 24/12/07 4:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reply to anonymous :Malayman

It is good to hear that “anonymous” feels hurt at my comments and if that is what it invoked in him, I am glad and I owe him no apology; it is the reality of life in Malaysia, the Malays care shit all what the Chinese or Indians feel and so too the other way.

I say to anonymous that I am no Malay lover, but to be sure I do not hate the Malays either, in contradistinction to how the Malays reacts to their Chinese neighbours, they hate the Chinese and that mudhead Hishamuddin Bin Onn’s not too nice behaviour at their UMNO Conference is the prime example of their indifference to the sensitivity of the Chinese & Indians brothers. I do not hate the Malays because it is fucking silly to hate a people. There are 23 million Malays and I can only say that I have only at the most a hand full of Malay friends and to them, they are friends to me; how is it possible for the Malays to hate us Chinese as a people if beyond my understanding.

This gentleman has said honestly that UMNO has betrayed their own constituents and that is honest; but more important for him is to look at his won situation and the conditions of his people as a whole and not merely looking at the conditions of his own people vicariously; by this I mean not assess his own conditions LIKE AS IF HE WERE A FAN OF MANCHESTER UNITED FOOTBALL CLUB, to be ecstatic vicariously because Manchester United Football Club won the FA finals. I can tell you that from my own experiences as a FAN OF PRC CHINA, and every time China wins at the Olympics I go into ecstacy; and when I look at myself and my condition, yes, China won at the Olympics, HOW HAS THAT CHANGED MY SITUATIONS?
Nothing a damned thing.

In the same way yes Hishamuddin Bin Onn is a minister and he has a chauffer driven Mercedes or Rools Poyce, BUT HOW DOES THAT TRANSLATE INTO TANGIBLE BENEFITS TO YOU ? Did you ever for one moment, think along those lines. ? I doubt it very much for you it is just enough that the Government is “MALAY”, that gives you great satisfaction. How about thinking it the other way, what have LOST IN BENEFITS if the Government were Chinese or Indian ? Off course god or Allah forbid, that such an eventuality should come about; BUT THEN ASK YOURSELF, WHAT HAVE I GAINED BECAUSE HISHAMUDDIN BIN ONN IS MALAY ?

In truth it is better if the Government of Malaysia were OF MALAYSIANS AND FOR MALAYSIANS; that way, like Singapore, ONLY THE BEST WILL GET INTO GOVERNMENT. Is it not better if government is by the best and the brightest that Malaysia has to offer. It the world there is corruption even in the USA, China India Russia etc. BUT ONLY THE COUNTRIES THAT LIVE BY THE VIRTUES OF MERITOCRACY DO WELL. The USA has from for ever been known as the best government; BUT THE ELECTION OF GEORGE W BUSH, in just one lousy government, the USA of today is spit at by most nation of the world. Today’s USA is hated by the rest of the world and they have lost world significance TO BE REPLACED BY PEOPLE’S REPUBLIC OF CHINA. If you doubt me then ask the people in South America, Europe, Africa and Asia. Today’s China has become one big gant in Commerce, Politics, Education & technology; and not the USA. Just in the term of Bush’s administration the USA has gone into second place.
Malaysia has lost out and still do not know what has hit them; even Vietnam has overtaken Malaysia. That is because the UMNO leadership do not have wisdom & no foresight. Malaysia had everything at the time of independence and Singapore had nothing, but Singapore had Chinese and they had Lee Kuan Yew, and today Malaysia is not in the same league as Singapore. Malaysia is comparable with Myanmar. You could not class Malaysia at anything close to what Vietnam has achieced. They have out classed Malaysia.

I will write an article on the merits of a multi-ethnic Malaysia; WHICH FROM MY PERSPECTIVE IS ALREADY BEYOND THE REACH OF ANY REFORM THAT MALAYSIA MAY EVEN WANT TO PUT IN PLACE. Malaysia is beyond help !

 
At 24/12/07 4:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

To the gentleman who asks Who is Not a racist ?

You are very correct that there is no place on earth where there are no racist ! I AM A RACIST AND I TELL ALL MY FRIENDS THAT I AM ONE, and from where I stand all humans are racist to a greater or lesser extent and there is nothing wrong with being racist. From here the only relevant question that must be answered is, how do we live as a community or PERISH !

There everlasting woe for Africa is that racism is played out everyday; in Burundi, in Congo, in South Africa (yes South Africa so soon after Apartheid) this time it is BLACK ON BLACK, Kenya, Unganda etc. Most of the troubles in Africa is BLACK ON BLACK. In Malaysia, for the moment UMNO has been deft at pushing their problem under cover of THE UNGRATEFUL CHINESE and their exploitation, but when you analyse the problem IT IS UMNO THAT IS THE CAUSE OF ALL THE PROBLEMS BECAUSE EVERY MINISTER AND HIS FAMILY AND HIS FRIEND MUST HAVE A MILLION RINGGIT HOUSE AND ANOTHER ONE FOR VACATION AND A FEW MORE FOR THEIR MISTRESS ETC. How can Malaysia, a small country with a very small economy sustain such extravagance.

The answer is what UMNO and their leaders have done for themselves, and that is to transfer the anger against the Chinese; and from my perspective, racism is the outgrowth of a very corrupt nation such as Malaysia. The top do not want to give up what they can take without earning the huge amount that must go to sustain their lifestyle. Yes! Singapore too has corruption BUT IT IS TO A SCALE THAT IS NOT NOTICEABLE, hence we say that there is no corruption in Singapore; because racism is not rife and not endemic.

I will write a more detail analysis of this topic later.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home