Yap Chong Yee

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

DAVID HOH, WHERE IS THE APPEAL RECORD, IF YOU HAVE IN FACT APPEALED AS YOU ALLEGED.

Yap Chong Yee
Dated : 18 Dec., 2007

To,

Mr David Hoh,

M/s Lim & Hoh,

Solicitors,





I SAY TO M/S LIM & HOH, MY WIFE’S SOLICITORS, THAT THEY HAVE NOT PROCESSED ANY APPEAL ! And why is that so ?



I will discuss herein, WHY IT IS THAT I BELIEVE M/S LIM & HOH HAS STILL NOT PROCESSED MY WIFE’S APPEAL (aside from the fact that any appeal against Judge Zainon binti Mohd. Ali’s award to the respondents of an order for striking out will definitely fail because M/s Lim & Hoh did not defend Petitioner Lim Choi Yin AGAINST STEPHEN LIM’S NONSENSE APPLICATION TO STRIKE OUT SAID PETITION FOR ALLEGEDLY SHOWING NO CAUSE OF ACTION. M/s Lim & Hoh did not file any application by Petitioner for an order TO DISMISS STEPHEN LIM’S NONSENSE APPLICATION as set out above. Therefore M/s Lim & Hoh has no ground for any appeal. I HAD SAID IT BEFORE AND I SAY IT AGAIN, “David Hoh what the fucks are you, in the circumstances, going to appeal against ?” WHAT COULD BE YOUR GROUNDS FOR APPEAL ?



To cut a long story short, David has still not PROVIDED TO MY WIFE(and duly requested by my wife) the following documents as evidence that Judge Zainon binti Mohd. Ali had in fact struck out my wife’s petition :



(1)COURT ORDER STATING THAT Judge zainon binti Mohd. Ali had ordered that said PETITION has been struck off for showing no cause of action.

(2)JUDGMENT OF JUDGE ZAINON BINTI MOHD. ALI stating the reason why said Petition has been found to show no cause of action.

(3)GROUNDS OF APPEAL !



IN SHORT MR DAVID HOH SHOW US (MY WIFE & I) THE FUCKING APPEAL RECORD ! I WANT TO DISPLAY THE APPEAL RECORD TO THE WORLD.



Yours faithfully,





Yap Chong Yee



COPY :



(1) Judge Zainon binti Mohd. Ali, COURT OF APPEAL

(2) President & Secretary Malaysian Bar Council,

(3) President, Malaysian Court of Appeal,

(4) TO ALL & SUNDRY BY EMAIL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home