Yap Chong Yee

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

REPLY TO DAVID HOH FOR HIS LETTER TO MALAYSIA TODAY

Reply to Mr David Hoh’s Letter Published in MALAYSIA TODAY WEBSITE on 1st July at 20.40 hours

Mr David Hoh, my wife’s solicitor has written a whole lot of irelevant TRASH, and you will say “of course that is what you would say, “ but I wrote in my blog (please refer) that I fear that David Hoh may further compromise my wife’s petition against those criminals Stephen Lim Cheng Ban, Wong Kem Chen & Kwong Sea Yoon and TAKE NOTICE THAT , I HAVE PUBLICLY CHARGED JUDGE ZAINON BINTI MOHD. ALI FOR ACTING IN CONSPIRACY AND WITH KNOWLEDGE AND JOINTLY WITH THE LEGAL FIRM OF M/s ANNAD & NORAINI, (SOLICITORS FOR STEPHEN LIM & WONG KEM CHEN) and IT IS MY CHARGE AGAINST Mr David Hoh FOR JOINTLY AND WITH KNOWLEDGE, ACTING IN CONSPIRACY WITH JUDGE ZAINON BINTI MOHD. ALI AND IN THE ONLY MANNER THAT COULD ACHIEVE THE PRETEXT FOR JUDGE ZAINON BINTI MOHD. ALI TO ILLEGALLY & WRONGFULLY ACT ( WITHOUT ANY UNDERPINNING SANCTION BY ANY LAW PREVAILING IN MALAYSIA ); Mr David Hoh made it possible for Judge Zainon binti Mohd. Ali to strike out said petition WHEN HE WITH KNOWLEDGE THAT FAILURE BY PETITIONER TO DEFEND AGAINST RESPONDENT STEPHEN LIM’S APPLICATION TO STRIKE OUT WILL AS A MATTER OF LAW REQUIRE JUDGE ZAINON BINTI MOHD. ALI TO ORDER STRIKE OUT MY WIFE’S PETITION, THE WITHHOLDING BY Mr DAVID HOH (acting as my wife’s solicitor) AND Mr David had INTENTIONALLY withheld filing a DEFENSE TO STEPHEN LIM’S APLICATION FOR STRIKING OUT. THIS GAVE JUDGE ZAINON BINTI MOHD. ALI “THE FUCKING FIG LEAF PRETEXT TO STRIKE OUT SAID PETITION.

THE CONSPIRACY TO PERVERT THE COURSE OF JUSTICE AND THE LAW BY THE JOINT ENTERPRISE OF M/s ANNAD & NORAINI, Mr David Hoh and that mudhead judge Zainon binti Mohd. Ali IS TESTIMONY OF THE THIRD WORLD SHAMBLES IN THE MALAYSIAN LEGAL FRATERNITY, JUDICIARY & ADMINISTRATION.

I have reproduced the most damaging portion of David’s(SO HE THINKS) charge against me; AND I WILL STATE OUTRIGHT THAT HE IS STATING WHATEVER HAPPENED BETWEEN ME, JUDGE ZAINON BINTI MOHD. ALI TRULY; AND I INVITE HIM TO REPRODUCE ON MALAYSIA TODAY ALL MY LETTERS OF APOLOGY SO THAT THE WORLD CAN READ IT. I can say it with honesty that I do not know how to lie without embarrassment; I JUST DO NOT LIE ! Yes ! I apologised to Judge Zainon binti Mohd. Ali BUT I SAY TO DAVID HOH TO EXHIBIT THE LETTERS ON MALAYSIA TODAY ! Fucking Fair or not ?

This is the story behind my so called apology to judge Zainon binti Mohd. Ali; it is all comic opera.

THE STORY OF JOE YAP’S APOLOGY TO JUDGE ZAINON BINTI MOHD. ALI

ORIGINAL LETTERS WILL BE EXHIBITED BY DAVID HOH WITH CONSENT OF JUDGE ZAINON BINTI MOHD. ALI

Judge Zainon binti Mohd. Ali at the first hearing of my wife’s petition (hereinafter to be refered to as the petition) requested Mr David Hoh to ask my wife if she will withdraw her application to cross examine THE THREE MUSKETEERS, Stephen Lim Cheng Ban, Wong Kem Chen & Kwong Sea Yoon FOR PERJURY ! I spoke to my old classmate Judge Mokhtar Sideen of the FEDERAL COURT OF MALAYSIA; David knew this. I complained to Justice Mokhtar that the conduct of Judge zainon binti Mohd. Ali with highly irregular, unethical and very suspect BUT I TOLD MOKHTAR SIDEEN NOT TO INTERFERE IN ANY WAY AT ALL. I merely cite this example to put in context that what Judge zainon binti Mohd. Ali had INDEED ACTED IMPROPERLY & UNETHICALLY. Mr Justice Mokhtar Sideen advised me not to withdraw the application whose advice we acted on and the application to cross examine the three Musketeer criminals was allowed to stand.

JUDGE Zainon binti Mohd. Ali, PURSUANT TO our decision to stay the application for cross-examination PUT THE PROCEEDINGS OF THE PETITION INTO A 4 YEAR LIMBO and at the end of the 4 years hiatus she made the order for security for costs of RM.60,000 (in any court in the world such an order will be made in 5 minutes as a matter of course).

Returning to my naration of my story; having suspected that the conduct of Judge Zainon binti Mohd. Ali in the circumstances SMELT OF CORRUPTION, I went to KL without the knowledge of Mr DAVID Hoh and I wrote a letter to Chief Justice Fairoz, complaining the improper conduct of Judge Zainon binti Mohd. Ali. I had personally hand delivered the letter to the office of CJ Fairoz. I want it be known that CJ Fairoz was also my classmate at Singapore Law School, BUT I DID NOT AT ANY TIME CONTACTED PERSONALLY OR ASKED ANY FAVOURS. I HAD DELIVERED THE LETTER TO CJ ST 10 O”CLOCK IN THE MORNING BUT IN THE EVENING OF THE SAME DAY AT 4 O’CLOCK I GOT A PHONE CALL FROM DAVID ASKING ME TO ATTEND HIS OFFICE UNDER SOME PRETEXT. I had wondered how he got to know that I was in town ? However I had never suspected that JUDGE ZAINON BINTI MOHD. ALI HAD CONTACTED HIM. However I agreed to meet with him at his office in the morning.

He told me at his office that CJ was very mad at Judge Zainon binti Mohd. Ali and that for the sake of her career I ought to withdraw my letter under some pretext. That was at the earliest days of the petition proceedings. I told David that I will not withdraw the letter of complaint to the CJ because the incident did take place and it was highly improper not to mention that such conduct was highly unethical. To cut to the chase I told David that I do not agree to his persuation BUT THAT I WILL SIGN THE LETTER PREPARED BY HIM; BUT THAT I WILL NOT READ THE CONTENTS AND THAT I WILL WHEN IT BECAME RELEVANT RELATE THE FACTS & CIRCUMSTANCES OF THE LETTER. I am not want to shirk my responsibility arising from my actions. Yes I singed the letter of apology and all the consequences arising from it.

Having accepted my responsibilities under the letter; let me tell you how that letter was written ! I went into David’s office at 10 o’clock in the morning. When I agreed to do as what has been related above, David’s father Mr Frank Hoh, who was also my classmate at Law School engaged me in TRIVIA CONVERSATION, sort of SHOOTING THE BREEZE ! while David was on the telephone in conversation with Judge Zainon binti Mohd. Ali, “putting the heads together to come up with the contents of the letter that I was to sign. To this day I do not know what was written in that letter. I would like to know when David publish that letter. FUN ! FUN ! FUN! A bit of forensic detection is possible here to find out who really composed that letter by the language of the letter, because everyone of us have our own style and semantics and this produces the individual characteristics of the writer. Let us see who wrote. For sure you will find that it was not written by me. Try this ! It is FUN FUN FUN !

It is not necessary to relate all because it is boring to read too long a narative; but if David the Judge Zainon binti Mohd. Ali or anyone who has been named in this narative finds that he has something THAT HE FUCK ME FOR he can write to my blog or to Malaysia Today. There is no need for me to read the long letter that David has written; but let me just say that I DO NOT EVEN NEED TO READ HIS LETTER BECAUSE HIS CRIMINAL RESPONSIBILITY LIES IN HIS NOT PUTTING A DEFENCE TO THE NONSENSE APPLICATION BY STEPHEN LIM CHENG BAN FOR STRIKING OUT. That criminal offence under the common law (MALAYSIAN LAW AS WELL) that David is liable for is the criminal offence of MALFEASANCE and David is in the same boat as Judge Zainon binti Mohd. Ali because Judge Zainon binti Mohd. Ali too is similarly liable for the criminal offence of MALFEASANCE. Judge Zainon binti Mohd. Ali & Mr David Hoh if you want to FUCK ME come to Perth whe the Law is truly practised by our judges ni the highest level of excellence and respect for ethics & tradition.

I HAVE REPRODUCED ONLY THE RELEVANT PART OF DAVID’S LETTER BELOW, IF YOU WANT TO READ THE REST GO TO THE ARCHIEVES OF MALAYSIA TODAY.

RELEVANT PART OF DAVID’S LETTER TO MALAYSIA TODAY, BELOW :

B. Yap Chong Yee's letters of Apology to YA Dato' Zainun Ali and to the Judiciary.
0. In the past, Yap Chong Yee, the husband had written apologies to YA Dato' Zainun Ali and to the Chief Justice Malaysia both dated 8.6.2006 for his earlier letters criticizing the Judge.
C. Yap Chong Yee's letter to Malaysia Today dated 7.2.2007
0. (i) We have written to Mdm Lim Choi Yin, the Petitioner on 30.4.2007 to ask if she shared Yap Chong Yee's views as stated in his letter dated 7.2.2007 to Malaysia Today.
0. (ii) On 11.5.2007 the Petitioner expressly replied to us and categorically stated that she does not agree to his views and that she was immediately revoking the Power of Attorney that he allegedly held on her behalf concerning this case and she later agreed to allow our Mr. David Hoh to show her letter dated 11.5.2007 to the Judge.
0. D. While we make no comment on the reasons of the Learned Judge in coming to her decisions striking out the Petition (which are under Appeal), we do not subscribe to Yap Chong Yee's personal views concerning the Learned Judge nor do we believe that the Learned Judge had acted improperly nor shown any criminal conduct in this action. Further, according to the Notes of Proceedings, the various hearings had been adjourned due to inter alia various reasons such as for filing affidavits in reply, illness and/or filing written submissions.
We feel it unfair that Yap Chong Yee a once practicing lawyer has launched such a savage attack on the Judge who cannot by her office defend herself. In litigious matters, there is always a victor and loser. For the loser in our legal system, there is an appeal process which the Petitioner has subscribed to and to which we wait for the Petitioner's appeal to be heard. If the Judge had erred, we believe that justice would surely prevail. ? ? ?

Yours faithfully,
Messrs Lim & Hoh
Kuala Lumpur.

01/07 20:40:48



Yap Chong Yee says : MY FUCKING LETTER IS TOO LONG SO I WILL NOT BOTHER TO PROOF READ. Forgive for the mistakes but within comtext you know what I meant to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home