Yap Chong Yee

Thursday, December 13, 2007

LETTER TO MR CHRISTOPHER TAN/B.TIMES

LETTER TO MR CHRISTOPHER TAN OF BUSINESS TIMES


It is now 7.47 a.m., 14 Dec., 2007 and it is a beautiful day and I am singing, for today I believe I am about to bust the tight arse of the Malaysian JUDICIARY for the fucking corruption that festers in that shit hole of total and absolute incompetence & systemic & institutionalized corruption. I said in my earlier post to inform Mr David Hoh, my wife’s solicitors that in that hilarious & illiterate 2 court orders for (1) for imposing security for costs of RM.60,000 and upon payment by Petitioner of RM.60,000; this illiterate FEDERAL COURT JUDGE ZAINON BINTI MOHD. ALI WENT ON LATER TO AWARD TO RESPONDENTS the second ORDER FOR STRIKING OUT PETITION. All this was done by Judge Zainon binti Mohd. Ali while the Order for security for costs STILL STANDS & ENFORCED TO THIS DAY. Note please that Judge Zainon binti Mohd. Ali’s order for security for costs THAT WAS ALREADY ENFORCED BY BOTH JUDGE ZAINON BINTI MOHD. ALI & RESPONDENTS STILL STANDS TODAY, because there is no, I mean NO FUCKING ORDER TO SET IT ASIDE to this day.

Mr David Hoh has stated it on public record, published on the 1st of July, 2007 on the website of MALAYSIA TODAY, claiming that the conduct of Judge Zainon binti Mohd. Ali was PROPER AND THAT SHE ACTED ACCORDING TO LAW, in those circumstances. I want it on public record (this letter will be published on my blogg at http://yapchongyee.blogspot.com) and several other blogg.

The purpose of my letter is to have it known by Mr Christopher Tan of the Business Times who has informed me that he would like to communicate with me (reason unknown) on the 21 of Dec., 2007; I have reason to believe that he must want to write on the issues that I have published on my blogg. If Mr. Christopher Tan wants to write about my story then THIS IS THE BEST THING THAT HAS HAPPENED TO ME because then, I can drag Judge Zainon binti Mohd. Ali TO A SINGAPORE COURT. I have been writing material that would constitute libelous and of course SEDITIOUS under any jurisdiction in the world and I have posted every one of my letters to Judge Zainon binti Mohd. Ali, Chief Justice of Malaysia, Attorney General, President & Secretary of Malaysian Bar Council, emailed to all & sundry and randomly fax to practicing lawyers in KL. In all my letters I have invited Judge Zainon binti Mohd. Ali to come to a PROPER COURT IN PERTH or to any other PROPER COURT LIKE THE HIGH COURT OF SINGAPORE TO CLEAR HER GOOD NAME; but that chicken shit JUDGE OF THE MALAYSIAN FEDERAL COURT has not moved. I suppose she thinks that by her silence I WILL JUST GO AWAY. No such luck Judge Zainon binti Mohd. Ali. I will keep writing 1, 2 or 3 letters per day until you are forced to COME AND GET ME. I am 73 years old WHAT CAN HAPPEN TO ME; but for you Judge Zainon binti Mohd. Ali, my letters will be a fucking BLACK MARK ON YOUR CAREER PROGRESS. You will never progress beyond what you are because even the Chicken Shit Malaysian Government will not dare to be that OBVIOUS, and elevate a chicken shit MALAYSIAN FEDERAL COURT JUDGE WHO KNOWS FUCK ALL OF THE LAW. THIS CAN ONLY HAPPEN IN MALAYSIA.

I ask Mr Christopher Tan to write in any manner that will force Judge Zainon binti Mohd. Ali to come to Singapore TO SUE ME OR TO PURSUE ANY CRIMINAL ACTION FOR ATTACKING HER GOOD NAME. Mr David Hoh take notice since you obviously do not appreciate my criminal charges made against Judge Zainon binti Mohd. Ali (I really could say something nasty to you but considering many of our mutual friends will be reading this letter I will refrain). I invite Mr Christopher Tan to “BROKER” a litigation between me on the one side and Judge Zainon binti Mohd. Ali together with Mr David Hoh on the other. I will assure that I will not raise any PRELIMINARY OBJECTION TO THE LEGAL CONTEST. I accept the Jurisdiction of the Singapore; but not fucking MALAYSIA.

COPY :
(1) Judge Zainon binti Mohd. Ali (MALAYSIAN COURT OF APPEAL, (2)Mr David Hoh of M/s Lim & Hoh, (Advocate & Solicitors K.L. (3) Malaysian Attorney General, (4) President & Secretary Malaysian Bar Council (5) Chief Justice of Malaysia.
(2) Email to all & sundry practicing LAWYERS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home