MISS FONG JOIN ME TO FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT !
Greetings Miss Fong !
I believe nomination day is still a couple of days away, and I will try again to persuade you to nominate if not as a DAP, then nominate as an independent. To say the least, it is important to me if you get elected. I am speaking to you to further my own selfish interest because I am in the midst of a campaign of my won to fight for my legal rights in your Malaysian High Court and my personal battle is against Judge Zainon binti Mohd. Ali. It is enough for me to say that I have been fighting this judge for the last 8 years and for all that is unjust, my lawyer Mr David Hoh of M/s Lim & Hoh of Ming Building, Bujit Nanas, KL. Supports Judge Zainon binti Mohd. Ali and in so doing “PLAYS ON THE RESPONDENTS’ SIDE.” I have gone public on this fight by blogging on my own blogg.
My blogg. Is on http://yapchongyee.blogspot.com/ and I have been writing for the last 2 years. I made a promise to judge Zainoon binti Mohd. Ali that I will eventually come to KL and fight her in a Malaysian Court of Law, BUT AFTER THE BEIJING OLYMPICS. I will come to KL. and I will and both prosecute and sue Judge Zainon binti Mohd. Ali; together with Mr David Hoh, the lawyers for the respondents and Stephen Lim Cheng Ban, Wong Kem Chen and Mr Kwong Sea Yoon. I will only say that for those who want to read more on this matter, they will know what to do.
That being my own circumstances, the reason why it is to my interest for you to be in Parliament is for you TO FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AND TO SPEAK IN THE CHAMBER ON ISSUES THAT WILL BE libelous, but nevertheless I assure is the truth. I will come to KL and know that in a lawless nation all the judges will support their own colleague in the courts. This case is very much in the public interests to expose to all the world to know that in Malaysia a proper court case that is still alive, as is my wife’s case can be intentionally put INTO LIMBO and neutered because our judges are corrupt and lawless. Let it be known that judge Zainon binti Mohd. Ali AWARDED 2 INTERLOCUTORY ORDERS SIMULTANEOUSLY (1) Order for security for costs, for which my wife had paid RM60,000 and the order was ENFORCED BY RESPONDENTS BY ACCEPTANCE OF THE SECURITY FOR COSTS (2)AFTER RECEIVING THE RM.60,000 RESPONDENTS APPLIED TO STRIKE OUT WHICH JUDGE ZAINON BINTI MOHD. ALI APPROVED AS WELL. In layman’s language Judge Zainon binti Mohd. Ali “had the cake and ate it too”. This bit of SILLY nonsense that was perpetrated by Judge Zainon binti Mohd. Ali has never been known to have HAPPENED IN ANYWHERE ELSE IN THE WORLD IN ALL OF HISTORY.
I need “chilly padi” to speak to Parliament on this issue when I get arrested in KL. I will be arrested in KL because it will be very shameful for the world to know that a MALAYSIAN JUDGE OF THE HIGHEST COURT OF THE LAND DOES NOT KNOW THE LAW. Every Malaysian citizen is calling for judicial reforms, but there is no need for judicial reforms at all. The laws in Malaysia is adequate and no reforms is necessary BUT IT IS THE HONESTY OF THE JUDGES THAT IS IN QUESTION AND NOT THE LAW. What can we ordinary citizens do IF THE JUDGE WILL NOT ENFORCE THE LAW AS SHE IS DUTY BOUND TO DO, as is the case in my example where Judge Zainon binti Mohd. Ali totally and with knowledge of the law REFUSES TO ENFORCE THE LAW; because she intended to STRIKE OUT MY WIFE’S CASE FOR THE PURPOSE OF PROTECTING HER RESPONDENT FRIENDS.
Miss Fomg Po Kuan, please nominate and you will help our Chinese people by joing with me to fight this good fight, because if judges do not with knowledge that they are not and will not enforce the law, what is there to protect our people. I have just a very few years left, and I say to myself, that I ought to make the best of what few years left to fight for our Chinese people living in Malaysia. WHY DO WE ALWAYS ALLOW THE UMNO TO PISS IN OUR FACES, and shit on our heads ?
IF MY SACRIFICE IS NOT TO BE MADE IN VAIN THEN MISS FONG DO NOMINATE AND GET INTO PARLIAMENT AND SPEAK TO MY INJUSTICE; my injustice is the injustice that we all Malaysian Chinese face today. MISS FONG IF YOU ARE SINCERE IN WANTING TO FIGHT FOR OUR CHINESE PEOPLE, HELP ME IN THIS FIGHT !
THIAN KONG BLESS YOU SISTER.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home