LETTER TO pm bADAWI
Yap Chong Yee,
5a Prinsep Road,
Attadale, WA 6156
Date : 28th May, 2008
Email :ychongyee@yahoo.com.au
Blogg. http://yapchongyee.blogspot.com
To,
Dato Seri Abdullah Ahmad Bedawi,
Prime Minister of Malaysia,
Putra Jaya, Malaysia,
Dear YANG AHMAD BERHORMAT,
Re: Re : Originating Petition No. D2-26-41 OF 2001 ;
Lim Choi Yin v. McLaren Saksama (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd
I have written to your Chief Judge, Malaysia, President Court of Appeal, Attorney General, President & Secretary of Bar Council and copies to Judge Dato Zainon binti Mohd. Ali, on the above matter a few times but I have still not received any reply, and not even an acknowledgement.
Yang Amat Berhormat, is it not the law that a presiding judge has the duty TO TAKE JUDICIAL NOTICE OF ANY CRIMINAL OFFENCES COMMITTED BY ANY LITIGANT or party to the Court Proceedings ?
I refer YAB to my wife’s above Petition. My wife’s supporting affidavits had annexed as exhibits copies of 3 police reports charging the respondents Stephen Lim Cheng Ban, Wong Kem Chen and Kwong Sea Yoon with PERJURY, FORGERY and fabrication of evidence. The signatures of the forged documents when compared to their true signatures of my wife’s clearly show discrepancy and in spit of these irregularities, JUDGE ZAINON BINTI MOHD. ALI refused to give my wife leave to cross examine the said respondents for PERJURY & FORGERY. Her refusal to give leave to my wife to cross examine the said respondents under these circumstances CONSTITUTES AIDING & ABETTING THE RESPONDENTS IN THE COMMISSION OF THESE CRIMINAL OFFENCES. To support my charges against Judge Zainon binti Mohd. Ali for aiding & abetting the criminal respondents I ENCLOSE A copy of 2 of the 3 POLICE REPORTS; made at the police station at Jalan Tun HS Lee, KL.
I have been writing many letters to various VIP for an extended period of at least 2 years AND TO DATE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY REPLY NOT EVEN AN ACKNOWLEDGE. Is it not the reason for drawing no acknowledgement from any of you VIPs the fact that if you had knowledge of such criminal behaviour, you are required by law to take action ? That being the case you have chosen to remain MUTE ? The facts of my wife’s petition & circumstances of the court process that followed is sufficient EVIDENCE to convict Judge Zainon binti Mohd. Ali for the criminal offences that I charged her with.
Judge Zainon binti Mohd. Ali had by her performance on the Bench while adjucating my wife’s petition HAD ABUSED HER JUDICIAL POWERS. She had approved the respondents’ application for security of costs of Rm.60,000 and which sum was paid by my wife; and upon payment of said security for costs; Respondent Stephen Lim Cheng Ban followed up by a 2nd and subsequent application for striking out of said Petition. This 2nd application for striking out was made even in the absence of any order for setting aside of the Order for security for costs nor was there any application for setting aside of the 1st order for security for costs.
In these circumstances Judge Zainon binti Mohd. Ali had abused her powers, because the order for security for costs had been enforced by the Respondents by their acceptance of the Rm.60,000. This acceptance by respondents of the Rm.60,000 constitutes their undertaking that upon payment of said security for costs Respondents all undertake to defend the petition in court. There was no appeal against the order for security for costs.
Yang Amat Berhormat, WILL YOU NOT ACKNOWLEDGE THIS ONE LETTER ? This letter will be posted on the blogsite of “Cakap tak suropa bekin” (check MALAYSIANS UNPLUGGED, and my own blogg. at http://yap.chongyee.blogspot.com/ ).
I give you my word that I shall come to KL to confront Judge Zainon binti Mohd. Ali in court; soon after the Olympics and hopefully by September, 16 I will have to contend with the government of Pakatan Rakyat and hope that I will get a little more JUSTICE BEFORE THE LAW !
I will send by postal service the original of this letter. I am,
Your’s faithfully,
Yapchongyee
COPY : Judge Zainon binti Mohd. Ali, President of Court of Appeal, President & Secretary of Malaysian Bar, Chief Justice.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home