Yap Chong Yee

Friday, September 05, 2008

1st fax sent to tell of illiteracy of Judge Zainon

COPY : To, JUDGE DATO ZAINON BINTI MOHD. ALI.

Email :ychongyee@yahoo.com.au
Blogg. http://yapchongyee.blogspot.com
To,

Dato Zaid Ibrahim, Minister of Law
Putra Jaya, Malaysia,

Dear YANG AHMAD BERHORMAT,

Re: Re : Originating Petition No. D2-26-41 OF 2001 ;
Lim Choi Yin v. McLaren Saksama (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd

I have been writing to the President Court of Appeal, Chief Judge of Malaysia, President & Secretary of Malaysian Bar Council, copies randomly to Practising lawyers but drew no response; BUT NOW I HAVE A NEW WEAPON TO BROADCAST MY MESSAGES TO MEMBERS OF THE MALAYSIAN BAR AND PUBLIC, that Court of Appeal Judge Dato Zainon binti Mohd. Ali is a criminal sitting on the bench of the Court of Appeal.

The most glaring example of Judge Zainon’s CRIMINAL CONDUCT IS HER APPROVAL TO THE SAME RESPONDENTS IN MY WIFE’S ABOVE PETITION (1) 1ST AN ORDER FOR SECURITY FOR COSTS AND UPON PAYMENT BY MY WIFE OF Rm. 60,000 TOWARDS SECURITY FOR COSTS, JUDGE ZAINON PROMPTLY WENT FURTHER AND APPROVED (2) 2ND ORDER FOR STRIKING OUT SAID PETITION. It is disgraceful that a Judge of Malaysia’s highest Court does not possess sufficient logic to even understand that the above 2 orders are CONFLICTING ORDERS AND THEIR COMBINED EFFECT CANCELS OUT EACH OTHER; thereby restoring the Petition to status quo.

It is a Malaysian national disgrace that a siting Judge of Court of Appeal IS LAW ILLITERATE ! I will fax 100 letters to Malaysian practising lawyers per 10 days and another 100 fax to the public telling all of the LAW ILLITERACY OF JUDGE ZAINON BINTI MOHD. ALI. I will fax to Sin Chew Jit Pau, Nang Yang Siang Pau, the West Australian, Australian Business Times, Australian Financial Review, TO AS MANY AUSTRALIAN JUDGES AS A JOKE FOR LAUGHS. !

The obvious problem why Judge Zainon CANNOT FUNCTION AS A REAL JUDGE IN THE COMMON LAW IS THE FACT THAT SHE IS NOT FLUENT IN ENGLISH, and English Common Law is all written in English.

I use “FAX-EMAIL” and this is very costs effective ! I get baulk discount if I fax 1000 and more. Therefore costs is no problem.

http://yapchongyee.blogspot.com
Email :yapchongyee@Gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home