Yap Chong Yee

Friday, August 01, 2008

Wan Azizah Spirit of Reformasi

on 01 Aug 2008 at 11:47 am1Yapchongyee
Your comment is awaiting moderation.

I would like to endorse the sentiments expressed by Tian Chua and to add that it was Datin Wan Azizah’s great inner strength that combusted ther flame of reformasi; without Datin Wan, the years that Anwar spent in prison will have doused the reform movement. I would like to tell all the people in Malaysia that Datin Wan’s charisma radiates the light of peace and composed wisdom; a natural communicator. I saw her interviewed on Australian TV and I was very moved by her inner strength as was most Malaysians who now live in our adopted home.

I wish also to add that the decision that is made by both Dato & Datin Anwar is an excellent one because Dato Seri Anwar really need to contest in a bye- election that is beyond any doubt because I believe the government will not stop at anything to pull Anwar out of Malaysian politics. I have no doubt whatsoever that Dato Seri has what is required to take government and only the foul means of the BN will thwart the achievement of Dato Seri’s objective. Therefore for that reason we can understand why it has to be the absolutely certain seat of Permatang Puah, where Anwar’s victory cannot be in any doubt at all. The recent controversy arising from the very suspeciuos behavour of PAS is sufficient reason why Dato Seri needs to stand for election in his wife’s constituency.

I finally and more importantly like to address my Chinese brothers & sisters. It is very obvious that there will be friction between DAP vs PAS within the PK coalition and that PAS has to be held in doubt. I believe that PAS wants Malay dominance like UMNO and what their strategy is for remaining in Perkatan Rakyat must be treated with caution. It is for this reason that I want to ask my Chinese brothers & sisters to DEAL A DEATH BLOW TO MCA & GERAKAN (BOTH SUPPOSED TO BE REPRESENTATIVE OF CHINESE INTERESTS). HOW DO WE KILL OFF MCA ? THE ANSWER IS VERY SIMPLE, I ASK EVERY CHINESE BROTHER & SISTER TO RESIGN I mean really write a letter of resignation from membership of the MCA. I KNOW THAT DROVES OF MCA MEMBERS HAVE CROSSED TO PARKATAN RAKYAT but that is not enough, A WRITTEN RESIGNATION IS EQUIVALENT TO A VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE IN THE RELEVANCE OF THE MCA. If every Chinese MCA writes his letter resignation and resignas from MCA, the flood of no confidence votes will demonstrate the death of MCA. This will force MCA members of parliament to cross the floor of Parliament to joing with Parkatan Rakyat.

I ask my Chinese brothers & sisters to do this because from the way the Badawi government has PERVERTED THE COURSE OF POLICE INVESTIGATION & THE BEHAVOUR OF A COMPLIANT JUDICIARY DEMONSTRATES TO ME THAT UMNO HAS ALREADY DECIDED TO SEIZE ABSOLUTE POWER FOR THEMSELVES. For the first time in their pathetic history, I ask MCA to do the right thing and support Pakatan Rakyat and bring the opposition into government; if MCA miss this one time opportunity, then MCA will consign all Chinese to becoming slaves to UMNO.

I repeat my request to all Chinese MCA members to resign by writing; and to make your letter of resignation INTO A VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE IN THE FURTHER EXISTENCE OF MCA AS REPRESENTATIVE OF CHINESE INTERESTS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home