Letter to David Hoh to withdraw appeal
Yap Ai-Mei,
5a Prinsep Road,
Attadale, W. Australia,
Date : 10th July, 2008
To,
M/s Lim & Hoh,
Solicitors,
Ming Building
Jalan Bukit Nanas,
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia,
Dear Mr David Hoh,
Re :KL High Court Originating Petition No. : D2-26-41-2001
Lim Choi Yin v. McLaren Saksama(Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. & 5 others.
I write as power of Attorney for my mother, Md. Yap Choi Yin, and I instruct you to withdraw the Appeal that you have lodged in respect of the Court Order to strike out above said petition.
I also instruct you not to accept any return of the RM.60,000 posted by my mother in compliance to the order made by Judge Zainon binti Mohd. Ali for security for costs; please be informed by me that you are not authorized to receive under any circumstances the return of the Rm.60,000 security for costs.
Sincerely,
Yap Ai Mei.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home