OKT's & Deputy's decision not to stand for MCA election is right
It is ironic that at this crucial time in Malaysian history the wheel of fate has come full circle and the fate of Malaysia hangs in balance by the support or denial of support of the MCA. Who would believe that MCA and not UMNO hold the power to make or break the government of Malaysia. Do you MCA “Malay running dogs” even know that you MCA miscreants hold power today that you have never ever had
experienced ?
It is just as well that OKT and his deputy are not offering to stand for election this time, because whether they know it or not they have created a desirable situation that gives the Chinese in the MCA and indeed opportunity to regain their self respect and the opportunity to act in their own best interests. Here is the opportunity for the Chinese to assess the sincerity of their elected leaders who to show support to those leaders who have been promoting the interests of our people.
MCA has for all of these 50 years been nothing more than the court jesters of UMNO and the Malays do not even care to hide their utter contempt for the MCA, why do you stoop so low that even your so called UMNO allies treat you like the dogs that you are. All of these 50 years the rights of the Chinese have consistently and continuously been eroded and MCA did nothing. It is just right and an awakening for the Chinese that after 50 years of a sell out of the Chinese people, my Chinese brothers & sisters have AWAKENED TO THEMISDEEDS AND ABUSE OF TRUST OF OUR CHINESE PEOPLE TO WHAT A BAG OF SHIT THE MCA HAD BEEN FOR REPRESENTING OUR PEOPLE.
I do not need to say if Dato Seri Anwar is good or bad, BUT HE HAS MADE IT HIS PLATFORM TO MAKE ALL RACES AS TRUE AND EQUAL CITIZENS OF MALAYSIA AND THAT IS JUST WHAT WE WANT. Today, I read (I live in Australia ) that Dato Seri Anwar’s aid has made a report that Anwar had sodomized him, don’t you see how ridiculous this charge is in the face of the previous similar one that Dato Seri had won on Appeal ? Let me say that the UMNO power elite is out to FRAME Anwar. I can and I will write another article how My wife’s case was treated in the same manner. THE JUDGES IN MALAYSIA DO NOT RESPECT THE LAW AND THEY JUST DO WHAT THEY WISHED, EVEN IF NOT SUPPORT BY EVEN A HINT OF A LEGAL BASIS FOR THEIR DECISION. Judges in Malaysia do not make their decision based on the LAW; they decide at THEIR OWN WHIM and their attitude is “SO WHAT IF I DO ? I am the judge and I will do what I like !
I appeal to the future leaders in MCA to exercise their responsibilities with the greatest of care for the protection of the Chinese people. IT IS NOTHING TO BE A TAN SERI OR DATO because those awards are given to the Chinese leaders (so called) WHO WILL BEST SERVE THE INTERESTS OF UMNO. To Me it is an insult if I am awarded a “TAN SERI OR DATO” and by the way if you do not already know ‘YOU CAN FUCKING BUY A DATOSHIP !”
Know this MCA leaders, “THAT THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS LOYALTY IN POLITICS “. UMNO will piss in your face when it suits them.
I APPEAL TO THIS GENERATION OF MCA LEADERS TO CROSS THE FLOOR OF PARLIAMENT AND JOIN WITH DATO SERI ANWAR TO DEFEAT UMNO GOVERNMENT. UMNO is an evil party and UMNO’s hatred is towards the Chinese. There is no need to elaborate because everybody else in Malaysia knows it as fact; UMNO HATES CHINESE.
POSTED BY YAPCHONGYEE :
Blog : http://yap.chongyee,blogspot.com
Email : ychongyee@yahoo.com.au

2 Comments:
yap choon yee
are you yap choon tey sister?
Sorry don't know who he is.
Post a Comment
<< Home