RESPONSE PUBLISHED IN STRAITSTIMES.COM.SG
I support Dato Seri Anwar and I see in him the only Malay leader who has vision. If you tell me that Mahatir is a great leader, I will say you are crazy because Mahatir is a leader who rules by the principle of divide and conquer. That was OK when he was able to buy BUMS like Ling Liong Sek and that Sammy Vello fellow, both of them sold the Chinese & the Indians to please their Malay masters.
I supported Dato Seri Anwar because I believed in him and that he will lead Malaysia into a UNITED NATION THAT IS A MALAYSIAN MALAYSIA. This is what we read today about the NEW DAWN Malaysian government. Anwar wants a united Malaysia that cherishes EQUALITY AMONG ALL RACES, I am Chinese and so will you not agree that is what we Chinese also want ?
The MCA & MIC sold us Chinese & Indians down the drain and now we get a second chance to put things right after 50 years of UMNO bullshit ! Malaysia has for the first time in all of its history, been given this one and only last chance; the issue is as simple as A B C or as simple as simple math. The Malays make up 68 % of the population, while the Chinese make up 24% with the Indians 8%, the total of minority population is equal to 32%. The reason why I say that this 2008 election is our only one last chance to gain equal citizenship rights is because for the first and only time, Malaysia has a leader in Dato Seri Anwar who has the CHARISMA & VOTER APPEAL AMONG THE MALAYS to draw Malay support that is greater than the Malay support that is given to UMNO. This chance will never ever arise again. We minority races will never ever get another “ACCIDENT IN HISTORY WHERE A MAHATIR WOULD AGAIN COME ALONG TO REMOVE A POPULAR DEPUTY P. M. Dato Seri Anwar and put him in jail for 6 years on trump up criminal charges. Dato Seri Anwar will not ever return (I think) to UMNO, and herein lies our trump card, WE NEED DATO SERI ANWAR TO SPLIT THE MALAY VOTER BANK.
There is no need for us in the minority community to hide our advantage in drawing on the Malay voter support for Anwar, because in politics it is “ME FOR MYSELF”. If the MCA has the interest of the Chinese at heart, and I do doubt that, MCA will work to see Dato Seri succeed because by removing UMNO from government, Malaysia will have effectively installed a two party political system, and in a 2 party system the SWING VOTES OF THE MINORITY COUNTS FOR MORE THAN THE TRADITIONAL MALAY VOTER BANK.
Finally, the reason why I say that this is the one & only second chance for the minority races to gain equality of citizenship is because if UMNO is given their chance to run the next general election, UMNO will rig the polling, stuff the ballot boxes, AND THE FINAL POWER FOR UMNO IS IN PACKING THE MALAYSIAN COURTS WITH UMNO JUDGES WHICH I ASSURE YOU HAS ALREADY BEEN DONE. I will cite you an example that I will defend in a Singapore Court of Law, the extent of judicial impunity, it is my wife’s case that was adjudicated in the HIGH COURT OF MALAYSIA, by one of the most senior now FEDERAL COURT JUDGE OF MALAYSIA, DATO ZAINON BINTI MOHD. ALI. She was the Judge who presided over my wife’s ORIGINATING PETITION
Re :KL High Court Originating Petition No. : D2-26-41-2001
Lim Choi Yin v. McLaren Saksama(Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. & 5 others
Knowing that the high court of Malaysia is not too ethical and their learning of the law is a bit LIGHT, I suggested that we dispense with all the frills and go just for the MAIN ISSUE, that way if the judge plays dirty we can straight away pin her down and no judge will dare to abuse her powers. We pleaded that my wife had never ever signed any company resolution, EVER ! and by the COURT OF APPEAL decision of Kelapa Sawit (Telok Anson) Sdn Bhd. v. Yeoh Kim Leng (1991); shares that are issued without a resolution of the COMPANY’S BOARD is void absolutely. Our case was very simple, MY WIFE HAD NEVER EVER SIGNED ANY COMPANY RESOLUTION therefore by that Court of Appeal decision all other shares that were issued (600,000 shares ) are void ! HERE IS THE JOKE, JUDGE DATO ZAINON BINTI MOHD. ALI STRUCK OUT MY WIFE’S CASE ON THE GROUND THAT MY WIFE’S PETITION SHOWS NO REASONABLE CAUSE OF ACTION.
MORE FUNNY THAN THE REASON FOR HER STRIKING OUT, was how judge Dato Seri Zainon binti Mohd. Ali did it. This part of the joke is PRICELESS ! To get to the punch line of the joke, this is what Judge Zainon binti Mohd. Ali did; SHE FIRST APPROVED SECURITY FOR COSTS TO THE RESPONDENT APPLICANTS IN THE SUM OF RM.60,000 and after my wife had paid the said Rm.60,000 towards security for costs, Respondents went on to apply for an order to strike out said petition AND JUDGE DATO ZAINON BINTI MOHD. ALI APPROVED THE ORDER FOR STRIKING OUT, even when she knows that the Rm. 60,000 had been paid UNDER HER SUPERVISION AND PAID IMPROPERLY INTO RESPONDENTS’ OWN HANDS.
To Cap off the hilarity of her apparent & utter incompetence and her obvious lack of learning of the Law, SHE ADVISED MY WIFE’S COUNSEL TO FILE OUR APPEAL IF WE ARE NOT HAPPY WITH HER DECISION.
CAN YOU BELIEVE HER ? I set out my wife’s case as an example because UMNO judges do not give a hoot what they world thinks of them; THEY JUST DO IT ! I say to my MCA dogs that if we do not remove UMNO then Malaysia is not for the Chinese. We went into independent Malaysia with 5 million Chinese in a population of 11 million in Malaysia, and now 50 years on we still only have 5 million Chinese. MCA do not further destroy the interests of the Chinese and go on and be ordinary human beings and cross over to Pakatan Rakyat, and remove as the persecutors.
I GIVE MY UNDERTAKING TO THE EDITOR OF STRAITS TIMES THAT ALL I SET OUT IN MY NARATIVE OF MY WIFE’S CASE ARE TRUE AND I WILL GLAGLY COME TO SINGAPORE IF ANY LEGAL ACTION IS TAKEN AGAINST YOUR PRESS. I WILL DEFEND ANY SUCH ACTION OR BE WITNESS AS TO THE TRUTH OF MY ACCOUNT OF WHAT TRANSPIRED BETWEEN MY WIFE, THE JUDGE AND THE RESPONDENTS.
If readers are interested for more go to my blogg. At http://yap.chongyee.blogspot.com
My Email is ychongyee@yahoo.com.au
Blogg. http://yap.chongyee.blogspot.com

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home