THANK YOU MISS FONG FOR ACCEPTING NOMINATION
I read the little caption on Malaysiakini.com and I am very glad that you have taken a very positive and responsible decision. I wish you lots of good luck ! I do not subscribe to Malaysiakini.com so I will have to read in either Straitstimes (S’pore) or the Star.com.
I have written a lot on the lawlessness of Malaysia in my blogg. I have sacrificed my wife’s security for costs of RM.60,000 and I have accepted the fact that Judge Zainon binti Mohd. Ali had acted illegally and immorally. I also know that I will never ever going to see the return of our security for costs; but to my mind why bother when we know that everything that is done in KL (Malaysia) is either crooked, unethical and illegal and unlawful. I decided to expose Judge Zainon binti Mohd. Ali because the only weapon against government corruption is public exposure. I then decided to attack judge instead of waiting for the appeal to languish for ½ a century, I will be dead by then.
I suggest that from the point of view of our Chinese people, the greatest protection of all is not democracy or some shit like that, because from day one of the founding of Malaysia, THERE HAS NOT BEEN NOR WAS THERE EVER REAL DEMOCRACY IN MALAYSIA. I believe that what our Chinese people need most of all is RULE OF LAW, and not the rubbish that pass as English Common Law; THE CONDUCT OF JUDGE ZAINON BINTI MOHD. ALI IS ONE OF LAWLESSNESS. In all the time of her performance on the bench vis a vis my wife’s case (Petition) Judge did not once even remotely applied the law that relates to our case in court. If ever Judge Zainon binti Mohd. Ali finds the courage to take legal measures to prosecute me and I HAVE GIVEN HER many, many reasons to prosecute me for alleged sedition I will welcome it and defend myself gladly. Judge Zainon binti Mohd. Ali has recourse to obtain for my prosecution in Perth where I live by the process of EXTRADICITON. I have written to her, the Chief Justice, Malaysian Attorney General, President and Secretary of Malaysian Bar Council BUT TO MY UTTER DISAPPOINTMENT THERE HAS NOT BEEN ANY ACTION TAKEN AGAINST ME. I want a scandal that will explode out of my case that a JUDGE OF THE HIGHEST COURT IN MALAYSIA HAS KEPT HOSTAGE A PETITION THAT IS ALIVE. What sort of BANANA COURT MALAYSIA HAS THAT ALLOWS A JUDGE OF THE HIGHEST COURT TO NEUTER AN ONGOING CASE ?
Let me suggest that you campaign on the issue for the removal of Judges that can be proven to have acted corruptly OR INCOMPETENTLY, or wrongly; because I have always argued openly that the penalty for OFFICIAL MALFEASANCE must be pursued vigorously because this offence is applicable to all officials who refuses to apply the law or to do what he is required to do in the performance of her duty. The penalty is removal from office and/or be sued for malfeasance for civil damages.
I will end my letter to you at this point BECAUSE UP TO THIS POINT THERE IS NOTHING THAT JUDGE ZAINON BINTI MOHD. ALI HAS CAUSE TO CREATE TROUBLE FOR YOU. This letter continues at length as posted in my own blogg.
The true facts of the matter is more hilarious than can be imagined; this judge Zainon binti Mohd. Ali did not know that she was, by her action, committing several criminal offences. I can prove from the circumstances of her performances on the bench relating to her adjudication of my wife’s petition that she had committed the very serious offences (1) Aiding & Abetting Perjury & Forgery, (2) Malfeasance (3) obtaining money to whit Rm.60,000 under false pretences (4) perverting the course of justice (5) obstructing a police investigation and a few more just as serious criminal offences. The truth be told that Judge Zainon binti Mohd. Ali through ignorance of the law believed that as a very senior Judge she can do whatever she liked. I swear to god that she did not know that she too is subject to incarceration if her performance and behaviour amounts to criminal conduct, which she liable if the A-G will honestly prosecute her for these many criminal breaches of the law. AT THIS VERY MOMENT JUDGE ZAINON BINTI MOHD. ALI IS AN YET TO BE CONVICTED CRIMINAL. I swear it is true !

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home