JUDGE IN CONSPIRACY TO DESTROY COURT DOCUMENTS
Yap Chong Yee, 5A Prinsep Road, Perth, WA 6156, 11th Sept., 2008.
CHIEF JUDGE MALAYSIA,
ALL JUDGES OF THE MALAYSIAN HIGH COURT
PRESIDENT & SECRETARY BAR COUNCIL,
ALL PRACTICING LAWYERS IN MALAYSIA
Re :KL High Court Originating, Petition No. :D-2-26-41 of 2001
I started my blog sometime ago to expose the LAW illiteracy of Judge Zainon binti Mohd Ali. I was so shocked by her utter ignorance of the law and from one of Malaysia's most senior judges. She showed her ignorance of the law by her blatant abuse of her judicial powers as well as her performance as a presiding Judge presiding my wife's case.
I NOW SEEK TO EXPOSE DATO ZAINON'S CRIMINAL ACTIONS AND ABUSE OF POWER. JUDGE ZAINON ABUSED HER JUDICIAL POWERS, BY PUTTING PRESSURE ON OUR COUNSEL MR DAVID HOH ( M/s Lim & Hoh) in concert and with common purpose and in complicity with M/s Anad & Noraini (solicitors for Stephen Lim Cheng Ban & Wong Kem Chen, RESPONDENTS) to destroy original affidavits and police reports that were filed in Court pertaining to the court process of said petition, papers and documents that were FUCKING FILED BY MY WIFE AND I, because the original documents that we filed will convict Judge Zainon for several breaches of the Penal Code that mandates years of prison terms. I charge Judge Zainon binti Mohd. Ali acting with common purpose and in conspiracy with Lawyer in Anad & Noraini, and Mr David Hoh (our counsel Mr David Hoh to PERVERT THE COURSE OF JUSTICE, ABUSE OF JUDICIAL POWERS, CONSPIRACY TO OBTAIN MONEY UNDER FALSE PRETENCES, CONSPIRACY TO RETAIN MONEY OBTAINED UNDER FALSE PRETENCES AND OTHER CRIMES.
Judge Zainon binti Mohd. Ali in conspiracy with above co-conspirators has destroyed the supporting affidavit of respondent Stephen Lim Cheng Ban dated 17th September, 2004, that was filed in the High Court of KL that formed the basis of Stephen Lim Cheng Ban's application to strike out :
Re :KL High Court O. Petition No. D2-26-41-2001 LIM CHOI YIN vs.
McLAREN Saksama Sdn. Bhd. & 5 others.
I have in my possession a formal court certified true copy of said affidavit of 17th September, 2004.
I pray that Dato Seri Anwar will succeed in taking government and since his agenda is to clean the judicial, I will come to KL then to make a formal police report CHARGING JUDGE ZAINON BINTI MOHD. ALI WITH ABOVE BREACHES OF THE PENAL CODE. Under the BN government Malaysia is lawless; there is only a fascade of RULE OF LAW.
Yapchongyee.

1 Comments:
still no balls?
Post a Comment
<< Home