Yap Chong Yee

Friday, February 22, 2008

GGOD LUCK ANWAR IBRAHIM FAMILY

Dear Datin Wan Azizah !

I saw you on Australian SBS TV and if I remember correctly it was George Negus who interviewed you; that was a very impressive dialogue between you and the interviewer. Your personality shone through as the aggrieved wife of your husband Dato Seri Anwar.

The image of you at that interview impressed me as a very gentle and softly spoken woman of steel; but all the same, I thought to myself that you had taken on a Quixotic mission; however be that as it may, I believe that you had won great empathy for yourself. You took on an impossible mission and how wrong I had been. Today the mission that you and your husband had taken on, has become as near to success as you could ever dare imagine. I am quite convinced that your UNITED FRONT will win enough support to win government if not this time, maybe next time.

I wish all of you in the PAS, DAP and Keadilan great success. Malaysia needs a more visionary group of leaders, not the UMNO which has calcified into an OLIGACHY of elites; sons and daughters of the elite who are mostly dreamers who live in a world of fantasy. I wish you and your wonderful family great success and GOOD LUCK !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home