KARPAL CAN MAKE AG ACCOUNTABLE BY ACTION FOR MALFEASANCE
Mr Karpal has filed an application for an order of Mandamus ! I am not here to teach Mr Karpal as I am sure he is a better lawyer than I have been because I have not practised law in 30 years; however I have posted my research on the action of Malfeasance to be taken against the Attorney General of Malaysia for not filing his appeal against the wrongful dismissal of the charge for aidin and abetting against Razak for murder of Altantuya against the accused Razak Beginda. The problem in Malaysia is that citizens often do not know that they can force persons in high PUBLIC OFFICIALS to ACCOUNT FOR THEIR WRONGDOING. The facts of the behaviour of our Attorney General fits exactly the offence of Malfeasance, whic if he is convicted willbe sufficient cause for his dismissal.
I have researched CRIME OF Malfeasance and posted it on my blog at :http://yapchongyee.blogspot.com Please advise arpal that he can prosecute the AG himself or sue AG in his person for civil damages.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home