Malaysians Unplugged Uncensored
Malaysians Unplugged Uncensored
How do you debate a man who calls you out for a straight out bash your brains out fight to the death ? Here is a man who claims to be a Peguam of sorts and I have no doubt that he is, but our view of a Peguam is that of a cultured man of letters who argues on valid points of Law or otherwise or whatever arguements that one can bring to bear to persuade and to bring opposing view towards our own because we believe that our views is the correct and we say why ours are correct and theirs are incorrect; BUT BY JOVE MAN who ever expects to confront a Peguam who is a street BRAWLER ? Well inche whats your name I hand it up to you. You win and I loose. Don't want to fight you la ! you tough !
It is a disgrace that Malaysian education has shriviled up, because there was a time so very long time ago, shame to admit that those good old days were in the days of the British Tuans ! I studied at the VI (Victoria Institution) KL and we were very proud to be VI students because most or all of us entered that school on true merit (we had to gain a place by beating the rest (whatever that number maybe). Then there comparable excellent schools like the SJI, MBS, Chung Kung. These were excellent schools and in those days we held annual DEBATING CONTEST AMONG THESE SCHOOLS, and they fun days and there was that spirit of competition. I do not live in Malaysia anymore, but do you still hold these debating contest ? Then, we were more nurtured to participate in intellectual discussion and there was rivalry among the schools to put up the best SENIOR CAMBRIDGE EXAMINATIONS. Which school produced the best results and in my days the VI always stood out very prominently and we always stood up at the top or very near the top.
I regret that from judging the performance of this Peguam fellow those good old days are gone for good. I have to tell this Peguam fellow that the respect from others for ourselves is EARNED AND NOT FORCED ON US TO SAY THAT MALAYS ARE KETUAAN MELAYU and that if we dare to even question your own estimation of your own worth as a man, you can and do have the power to put us in prison under the ISA. Is this not your posture in forcing on, us the minority to CRINGE AND TO BOW OUR HEADS BECAUSE YOU ARE THE KETUAAN MELAYU ? May I ask you how you intend to enforce this ketuaan Melayu bullshit ! Now that I have said as much that your bullshit of Ketuaan Melayu is all hot shit ! Are you going to put me in jail under the ISA ? If I see a Malay and I do not CRINGE AND BOW MY HEAD IN FEAR, under what law except the ISA will you put me in jail ? YOU JUST CANNOT BECAUSE THERE IS NO SUCH LAW AND IF THERE IS NO SUCH LAW THEN THERE IS NO SHIT KETUAAN MELAYU BULLSHIT ! I think the only noteworthy statement that exposes your inferiority complex is your claim that you do not want your Malays to have to say "TUAN" to any Chinese, Indians and Mat salleh. That is your problem and that problem has not survived the 50 years that Malaysia has been independant. There are no Mat Sallehs today since 1957 and the Chinese had never ever wanted to be called Tuan, ever ! What you hold as reason for your hostility mfor the Chinese is CONTRIVED AND IS A FIGMENT OF YOUR CRAZED MIND.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home